By Abby Berman Mazenod
This is my favorite time of year… school has started, sweaters and boots can be worn, the holidays are just around the corner and it’s finally time for pumpkin spice everything! Of course, the only thing that can make the pure perfection of pumpkin spice even better is… (drumroll please) …alcohol! I also have a thing for White Russians, they are just creamy delicious Heaven in a glass and they make you feel like you’re “the Dude”. So what better way to reinvent an old classic than to “spice” it up with some fall spirit!
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Kahlúa
- 2 oz. vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Extract
- 1/16 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/16 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp. ginger
- 1/16 tsp. allspice
- 1/16 tsp. cloves (ground)
- cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- In a separate container, mix Pumpkin Pie Extract and spices to vanilla creamer.
- Build over ice-first vodka, then Kahlúa, then add newly mixed pumpkin spice creamer.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and dashes of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Enjoy the deliciousness!
Hope you have a beautiful fall! Stay cozy!